The firm protects the client with absolute confidentiality:
- in the rights arising from family life and relationships of kinship and affinity;
- in the procedures that it became necessary to initiate during marriage: in relations, including economic relations, between spouses; for the best interests of children; in relations with relatives and kin; in the case of separation and divorce;
- in de facto unions, including by providing for the regulation of economic relations, or in case of termination of cohabitation;
- in transfers of wealth within the family, in choices regarding wills and in the defense of inheritance rights;
- in hereditary divisions and the dissolution of communions.
The firm has acquired specific experience in international matters relating to matrimonial relations, custody of minor children, successions and donations.